Just the Facts

Before I got involved just recently, I had no idea about the facts surrounding horse slaughter.   It's very easy to just "not pay attention" to issues.   And we all know there are sooooo many issues that need attention.   So we all choose and hopefully by doing so, we can help to keep some pressure on our lawmakers to represent us in the way we would like.   Politics is a big dirty business, we all know that's a fact.   I am only one person, but today I choose to support an issue I care about by posting information here on my blog.   I hope it brings some awareness to this issue that I care about, and maybe some of you will learn something about this horrific treatment of these magnificent animals.    This is not a humane end to their lives, this is a dirty business with ruthless people involved.   And it should be stopped.


http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/horse_slaughter/facts/facts_horse_slaughter.html

Comments

Daryl said…
Its a horrific situation .. thank you for posting this ..

Popular Posts