Lightroom and Sunday Best

I am sure you all have your favorite photo editing software.   I am still so happy with Lightroom and how relatively easy it was for me to learn.   And mostly, it's very quick due to the presets.   I could sit and tweak a photo for hours if I were looking for every single tone and hue and whatever to be perfect.   But I am able to improve my photos' appearance, get rid of most (I hope) spots that show up due to the fact that I need to clean my filter, crop, and generally make it look better for posting online.   Here is a before and after that I am sharing with Sunday Best.   I am not sure it's my best for this week, but I just finished working on it and I like the shot.


Have a great Sunday.


Before:



And After:




Comments

Lynne said…
Wow . . . huge difference. I know nothing about this kind of stuff . . . I totally appreciate someone like you and the others who create with their photos.

Love your header . . .
I like them both, but the hues pop in the second photo for sure. It really expresses a country day. Nice job.
TexWisGirl said…
very nice. like your header scene, too!
Unknown said…
Your editing looks great.. Such a wonderful shot..
Anonymous said…
Loving the tractor! Good job on the editing!
CameraCruise said…
Great job on the editing and a great shot.
Mette
What a difference!! I am still learning how to edit photos, and am getting ideas from people like you who do it so well!
Good afternoon Denise,
Your photo is fantastic. If I didnt know that you were in California.. and the tree was an olive or cork.. I would have said it looks just like Alentejo.. you live in an agricultural area as i do.
I myself hope to indulge in a better camera for myself.
Great image of the fields and hay bails..
happy sunday
val
Mary Ann said…
Gosh! I tried a Beta of Lightroom it seems eons ago.. I wish I had stuck with it. Your second picture looks great!
Deborah said…
great shot and Lightroom tweak!
I edit in PSE, but Lightroom peaks my interest!
Anonymous said…
Nice editing... I use Photoshop Elements 10 and Photoshop CS5 for mine and shoot in RAW. Peaceful pastoral scene!
This N That said…
Looks good..love the tractor..Have you ever tried Picmonkey?? So easy..
This is excellent. I use Lightroom a little too. I like how your edits enhance, but don't go over the top. It's very easy to over-edit (a problem I have), so nicely done!
Comfypjs said…
Awesome editing!
Nancy said…
Love both -- but it is fun to play, isn't it? :)

Thank you for sharing at YSB this week, Denise!xoxo
Daryl said…
that's how I feel about Topaz Labs Details and Adjust .. two of my favorite easy plug-in preset fixer-uppers
Candy C. said…
What a difference before and after! Your edit really brightened up the colors! :)
I'm glad you like Lightroom! :)

Popular Posts