Lightroom Presets

I think having presets is great for photo editing, especially for someone who doesn't have a lot of time or patience.   You can try a preset and then go to the editing tools for more tweaking, making the process easier when you're considering different looks for the photo.


Just for fun...the same cabin I showed yesterday.









I forgot to mention, my header is courtesy of my sister, aka Blue Ridge Gal, or Di, or Dish.   She took one of my photos and had fun with it.   She's like that, you know:-)

Comments

Comfypjs said…
Is the header photo (courtesy of your sis) your ranch? I like it!
This N That said…
Interesting..I'm having a hard time trying to find time to play with Picmonkey...
Lin said…
I love playing with my photo editor, but there just never seems to be enough time to do so. :(
Anonymous said…
Glad you like the header, Sis. I've been playing in PicMonkey a whole lot as of late since my iWeb method is going away... boo hoo me.
Hilary said…
I like the header. You have a talented sister. It's fun to play around with different techniques but I almost always find myself going back to the original. Fun stuff here.
Unknown said…
That is one beautiful piece of property ( header) and your sister did a great job.
Daryl said…
I use Topaz Labs presets quite a bit ..the other evening I added a preset to a photo and then decided to 'sign' it, I 'sign' my photos either in Picasa using their version of Picnik or I download to desktop and use Picmonkey, well Picmonkey wouldnt upload/open it; after a free seconds of spinning color wheel (never a good sign) it told me it couldnt open pictures of that type .. it was a JPG .. I assume it was too big ... but I dont know for sure .. odd, no?
Nancy said…
I don't have PS or LR, so I can't do presets -- just do my editing the old-fashioned and time-consuming way!

Love what you did with this photo and your new header! :)

Popular Posts