Favorite on Friday

I drove to the coast again today (Thursday), but took a different route than yesterday.   I stopped along Highway 46 and enjoyed a different vista that I haven't photographed before.   I have so many photos from this week.  I'm not sure how much detail shows up with the upload to the blog, but I think this one is my favorite from today.   Of course, that could change when I go through all the rest:-)

All I'm doing the past couple days is taking photos...well, besides taking care of the animals, buying groceries, and such.   So I have nothing else to share.   No little stories, no big adventures, no food, nothing but photos.   I hope that's okay.

Have a wonderful Friday!


Comments

Cloudia said…
that is A OK!



ALOHA from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° > <3
Lynne said…
Love the green, the dimension, the winding road, the tree line . . . and the sky, clouds . . .beautiful photo . . .
Nancy said…
This photo was more than okay. Loving the greens -- all we have is white today.
Comfypjs said…
I was on Highway 46 at the tail end of December last year. I was in awe of how beautiful the green rolling hills were. From were I stood I could see also see the ocean beyond the hills and sky above it. Just gorgeous. Although your photo is wonderful it is much more awesome to stand up there and see it yourself. I'm sure you can agree....
Nancy said…
I think your photograph today was worth a thousand words; beautiful...
Anonymous said…
It's funny...I do the same thing. I have a burst when all I do is click, click, click and then a dry spell. Right now, I'm quite dry (maybe because it's so wet outside)! :-)

Love that scenic shot!
Anonymous said…
Could almost pass for some hills in Virginia! Great looking skies you have there.
Anonymous said…
Its more than okay Denise- I love this spectacular view of the mountainous countryside- sigh..

Popular Posts