Blue Skies and Riding

When we have blue skies, we have REALLY blue skies.   And when you add a few scattered clouds, or even big fluffy clouds, it just draws the eye all day long.   Yesterday was like that.   And it had cooled off a little from the weekend, making it just right for riding.   I hadn't taken any photos of Beau since my trainer started buffing him up again.   He's doing great and we're definitely having fun.  I take a lesson after Cheryl rides him.   I've made great improvements with the trot work, keeping him lighter in my hands and consistent with his cadence.   I've got work to do with the canter, but I'm enjoying the process and making small steps that keep me smiling.   

Anyway....back to the beautiful day and my gorgeous horse.







And if you have time, a great song from Willie Nelson.


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a pretty property and barn they have! The red against the blue sky is perfect! Have fun today with Beau! xox
TexWisGirl said…
he truly is gorgeous.
shirley said…
Ah, Beau is a beauty. So glad that you are able to make strides with him. And when the weather is perfect for riding, it must feel, oh so good.

Yeah, the flies are a bit of a problem for Caesar - we have a fly blanket for him - which, IMO, is a little girly (big polka dots - my daughter picked it out). But it does the job!
Michelle said…
That is one beautiful horse.
Lin said…
Oh my gosh--you two look lovely together. He sure is a beautiful horse! ENJOY!
Lynne said…
What a beauty your Beau is . . . I liked listening to Willie and Blue Skies too . . .
This N That said…
Beau is gorgeous !!I miss riding..
He really is a beautiful boy...and when horse and rider are insync, there really is no better feeling. Good work! and beautiful barn with blue sky!
Rebecca said…
Gorgeous horse!

Popular Posts