Rewind?

I don't really love Summer.   Oh don't look so shocked.   I am a fair weather gal, which is one of the many reasons I live in California.   Summer is sometimes too hot and dry for my fussy self.   So can we rewind and go back a few months?   I could start all over with my wildflowers, lilacs, peach blossoms, and such.   And scenes like this in Cambria.   Ahhhh....so lovely and pleasant.

I haven't had much blogging on my mind this week, but I'm reading yours.    I hope you will check back soon when my blogging mind returns.


Comments

Lynne said…
Don't go too far away . . . I enjoy your exceptional photos.
I am so NOT a hot steamy humid summer kind of gal . . .
Guess what, exactly what it is today. Give me seventy degree days and cool evenings.
Comfypjs said…
Seems like the older we get the less we like the heat. I can remember as a teenager baking out in the scorching sun for hours just to get a tan. Now...I don't like it anywhere past 79 degrees and there has to be a breeze where I can be found in the shade! hahahaha!
Been this way myself for the past couple of days. We should start a Fair Weather club ... you can be the president. It's hot and humid here. I do my outdoor work early or late, and hide in the a/c for the rest of the time. Thinking of you, as the temp gets to 90 again today.
Anonymous said…
I'm with Connie. It's in the mid 80's and humid and that's not my best food forward kind of weather. I'm already waiting for autumn. Errands to run and then I am indoors for the day.
TexWisGirl said…
we're heating up, now, too. *sigh*
Daryl said…
its been so unpleasantly hot here i am aching for the wet/cold of Paris .. okay, its more than just the weather i miss
well it is NOT hot here i Norther Ireland. can you send some over please!!!Margaret
Rebecca said…
I am so glad I didn't have to build those steps.
CountryDew said…
That's an excellent shot.

Popular Posts