Tuesday Muse

I remember as a child, sitting in the grass in our back yard, looking up at the sky and finding pictures in the clouds.   Iowa has some pretty dramatic clouds and there was a lot to see with the imagination.   We have very pretty clouds in this part of California.   I have probably shared enough of them to convince you of that.   A picture really is worth a thousand words, isn't it?

I went out just before 6:00 this morning to feed the donkeys.   I had already let the dogs out to run around on the property.   The clouds that were forming in the early morning sky were enough to make me skip my first sip of coffee *gasp* and get my camera.   

I saw this.   Can you see it?   Is it a dove or Phoenix rising?   I don't know, but it was something worth capturing.




Sharing today with Nancy's Tuesday Muse.

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Oh, my, it looks like a dove! What a blessing for the start of your day!
amanda said…
Wow, those are beautiful clouds!
Nancy said…
Saw it right away -- gorgeous.
Anonymous said…
It's a dove... definitely a dove.

Dotti said…
Beautiful skies, indeed! As I was driving today, I noticed how 'heavenly' our skies in Kentucky are today. So cool that you spotted the dove!
Comfypjs said…
I saw it right away. This morning on my way to work I saw clouds forming waves. I was driving so no photo was taken because I value my life too much.
Michelle said…
I agree it looks like a dove!
I saw it right away too, and would have grabbed my camera as well!!
Sharon said…
I see the dove! Beautiful shots of the morning clouds to fuel our imagination!
beth said…
i totally see it....and i'll call it a dove :)

and i love that you have donkeys to feed in the morning....i wish i had llamas :)
HI I think it is a Dove of peace. Margaret
Anonymous said…
Coming from Tuesday Nuse -- Yes, indeed I can I can see it -- also as a child and still do look up and study the clouds to find hidden shapes of all kinds.. love your photo image..
Hugs
Lisa said…
Fantastic cloud capture! It could be either, but my first thought was a dove. It certainly does look like a bird rising up in flight.
Visiting from Tuesday Muse.

Popular Posts