On Air

We have a local television station, KSBY, whose meteorologist posts viewers' photos on air.   He has a Facebook page where we can post photos having something to do with the weather.   I used to post more, usually clouds or sunsets, but quit doing it a while ago.   I posted one last night and it was featured on the lead-in.   It feels pretty cool to have your name and photo up on the screen, and to hear the comments.   Just a little validation goes a long way for an amateur photographer :-)


Enjoy your Friday and weekend.   

Comments

Unknown said…
Not a surprise, your pictures are lovely.
Tabor said…
I belong to an onlinr photo hosting site and am so happy when I get selected for a feature or win one of their tiny challenges.
This N That said…
Good for you..Beautiful pic..
I think that is fantastic- it is a gorgeous shot!
Michelle said…
Always nice to be recognized! You deserve it!
How cool and fun to get a kudo--You deserve it, your photos are always amazing!
Ela said…
Such a beautiful photos of sky
Lin said…
Doesn't surprise me either!! Look how lovely that is!!
Rebecca said…
Too bad they don't PAY you when they use your photo. But at least you are FAMOUS for it.
You were in the right place at the right time....:)JP
Willow said…
Well here's a little validation from me too ~ great photo :))))
Anonymous said…
another beautiful shot!

Popular Posts