Crow-Mageddon

This past week I see crows everywhere.   Lots of crows.   Mostly they are in the vineyards or fields, sitting on posts, making a lot of noise in the trees, gathering walnuts from the orchard, and hanging at the coast.   Since I woke up way too early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep,  I am sharing these photos from yesterday.   I'm too tired to form complete paragraphs so crows are what I have until I get another hour of sleep.   I haven't had a sleepless morning in a long time.   The coffee is not helping, the photo editing is not helping, so I think it's lights out for another hour or so.   zzzzzzzz






Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous shots, Sis!
Happy sleeping.....
Tabor said…
Sleepy or not these are nice clear shots!! Crows are always up to something, so I would watch my back!
TexWisGirl said…
they're just gorgeous. :)
shirley said…
It's very hard to get good detail on the black, and I can see it all - very nice. The photos, that is... the actual birds, well, not so much.
Hope you took a nap.
Cool shots- I really like the top one!
Great pix...absolutely!!!!...:)JP
This N That said…
Great pics..Hope you got some sleep Denise...
Lynne said…
Happy zzzzzzzzz while I enjoy the crows . . .
Michelle said…
We have quite a few here at our farm. I always love seeing them!

Popular Posts