Is There Such a Thing?

I have so many photos right now that I want to edit and share, but my mind skips from one group to another and I find myself not blogging about any of them.   Is there such a thing as too many photos? I don't think so, but I know that I need to get mine better organized.   I tried a new approach to that yesterday and realized there are too many things I still don't know about Lightroom.   With the onset of pollen season yesterday afternoon, I may now have some windy afternoons to figure out a few more organization tools.   While I'm deciding on flooring and paint colors.   *sigh*

I spent the weekend at a riding clinic and I'm editing a couple hundred photos to share with the group.     I will be working on it for a while, I'm sure.   I want to figure out the changes in iMovie so I can show you my hummingbirds at the feeders.   I also never showed you the rest of the high surf and the elephant seals and now the California Poppies are starting to show themselves in the lush green grasses that will be gone soon due to our rain having come and gone....*deep breath*....and more beautiful skies and I need to drive back over Highway 46 while the grasses are green....oh gosh, I'm going to need some more coffee!!!!

See you soon....or later?





Comments

LOVE these images!! and what a great weekend! I love the Gypsy vanner(?) mini duo!
Rebecca said…
I love the pictures and miss having a horse...except on mornings when it is snowing and 17degrees.
Lynne said…
Liked seeing the horses and the little one and the riders too. Best of all, the sun shine and no jacket day!
Unknown said…
My photos....can you say A-D-D? So unorganized. No matter how unorganized your photos are, these are terrific.
HI Denise that little pony in the 3rd shot is adorable. Too many photographs ! I am beginning to think I need to NOT take my camera outwith me for when I do I come back each time with TOO MANY shots. I am still trying to get the shots from the I.O.W. posted and as you know I do not usually post just one or two shots. Yet I love taking shots. No easy answer to this problem!!
Anonymous said…
Just glad you are having fun with your camera. I for one have far too many unorganized photos, but that's simply me and my lazy ways. I'm sure you will figure out a way to get it all organized just the way you want it... someday....
This N That said…
Beautiful Horses..I wish I had a bunch of photos..I haven't taken a picture for over a week..Nothing out there..Better find something quickly..
Michelle said…
Yes, I have come to realize I have too many photos on my external hard drive. Craziness! However, you have captured some beautiful horses here!
Daryl said…
Toonman detests the upgrade to iMovie .. he's still using a version two upgrades ago!

these photos are terrific
Must he that we need to do some Spring cleaning...of pix, that is!...:)JP
Nancy said…
OMG, that 3rd photo is amazing Denise. Spring brings so many photo ops in such a short time frame!

Popular Posts