What's Going On Out There?

With so much going on, my sleep has been less than deep and dreamy.   I find myself really tired by 8:30 or 9:00 so I fall asleep.   Then, of course, I wake up sometime after midnight thinking it's about 5:00am.   12:15, 1:30, 3:00.   Those times hardly represent a full night of sleep.   If I'm lucky, I fall back asleep and don't wake up again for a few hours.   If I'm not lucky, I make the coffee and see what's going on around the Internet.   

You can add to that the outdoor activity that can disturb my dogs' sleep at any hour.   And the big bright moon lighting up the entire property and all that wander there in the nighttime hours.   Bark bark bark bark.   Mom, come quick and let us out so we can chase away the (fill in the blank).   Believe me, when my dogs are barking, ain't nobody sleeping.   Well, except their papa.   Men have that ability, you know.

Hey, at least I was up at the exact hour to watch the blood moon.   I rarely take moon photos because I don't have success with them.   I am not setting up a tripod outside the house so I can try to get that one photo that I really really like.   In the middle of the night, I would undoubtedly trip over the tripod and that would be another reason for not sleeping.   

Can you see the stars?   I think that's my favorite part of the photo.   It was a beautiful night, a beautiful sky, and I was happy I was awake to see it.   zzzzzzzzzz


Comments

Comfypjs said…
I do see the stars and this image is beautiful! I am glad you were awake to capture it :)
I have been having the same sleep issues lately... *sigh*

Lin said…
Ooooh, that is really pretty! Great shot.

This N That said…
What a great picture Denise.
shirley said…
Amazing, Denise - absolutely amazing!
I hope you get some better sleep going forward...
Lynne said…
Perfect . . . and yes on stars too! Kinda . . .

Popular Posts