February Fog

Every morning this week, we are shrouded in very heavy fog that lasts for hours.   It's so heavy that I wasn't sure if it was lightly raining one morning.   I don't mind fog but this isn't burning off until after noon.   I know....boo hoo, right?   It just makes the mornings a little harder to get moving.   Really, if I lived someplace where it's dreary so much of the time, I would never do anything.   I would sit in the house and snack on things I shouldn't, play way too much Mah Jong on my computer, and watch the mushrooms grow in the lawn outside.   Is that what I've been doing?   I won't confess to it, but the snack foods have got to go.   Seriously.   



Comments

shirley said…
Oh, I love the look of fog in the golden light! I'm just thankful I'm buried under 6' of snow like some of my friends in the Boston area!
That is what we call 'pea soup fog'!
I hear ya! I'm having much the same reaction to being trapped inside by the bitter cold and wind that we have had this week.
It sure is soupy!...:)JP
This N That said…
It has been way too cold here for fog but....We are to get 5 inches of snow tomorrow with a TEMPORARY rise in temps to 40..Sounds like the perfect set up for fog...I kinda like it if I don't have to be out in it..
Tabor said…
What a stunning new header photo. I am in bliss!! The other photos are really nice, but that header took my breath away.
I'm with you on that! You know I lived in Alaska for 10+ years, and I've no idea how I did that. We gets too many consecutive days like you've had, and I feel like I'm in the fog too!

Hope it all clears and you've had a good weekend...With good snacks! :-)
Lin said…
Oh my gosh---that last photo is amazing.

Fog beats sub-zero temps and snow. Just sayin'...
Comfypjs said…
Well, I went to Paso Robles on Saturday with a friend to Peachy Canyon Winery. Afterwards, we drove highway 46 to see the beautiful rolling hills all deck out in green. They were beautiful but the February fog you talked about in your post made visibility difficult. We could only see the hills closest to the highway. Bummer!
Daryl said…
stay away form Stacy's Naked Pita chips ...
Unknown said…
I know what you mean, dreary days make me dreary. Love the bird on the post photo, with the blurred background. Nice.

Popular Posts