Relax and Breathe

It will be over soon and there's nothing left to do except vote, if you haven't already.

I'm still adjusting to the time change.   I was fast asleep at 8:30 last night, up at 4:30 this morning, and about ready for a nap.   The wedding weekend was perfect with everyone celebrating the ideal match of Pete and Melinda.   Erik's daughter and her guy have been together over 7 years.   Families and friends were more than ready for this event and it was beautiful in many ways.   I will share a few photos this week, although I don't have many.   I didn't want to walk around with my camera all weekend, although had it not been for the wedding, I certainly could have enjoyed the beauty of Palm Springs with camera in hand.   


We loved our stay at this little paradise with only 10 rooms.   It had original mid-century design features including those fabulous red doors.   And it was much more quiet than the Ace Hotel across the street where the wedding was held.  

So now we're home, back in our routines, and awaiting the election results.   Relax and breathe.


Comments

Pepper Medley said…
Cute digs! Love the red door.
Tabor said…
Always good advice and I do walk around with my camera almost all of the time!
This N That said…
Glad all went well and you are back home for a little relaxation..
Daryl said…
time change has turned our cats into wild animals screaming to be fed an hour earlier ... sigh

Popular Posts