Friday, October 28, 2011

Mmmmhmmmmm

I love TLC's shows, "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" so of course I've seen every episode many times.   My girlfriend and I were talking about them on our day trip today and just laughing about so many lines from the show.    This is one of my favorites.   I just love these Southern women and their expressions.   This is one of those lines that I love, toward the end when the mom says, "We gunna pray about it."    Cracks me up!   I love this show.   I think it might be on tonight so I better run.   New posts will be coming this weekend.   I hope you had a fun Friday.


3 comments:

Beth said...

i love those shows. makes me want to get married over & over again. not that i don't love my hubby now. i just loved the planning, the excitement & hanging out with my mom. we would go every weekend to look for dresses. i got to eat at the olive garden... it was such fun. i really missed that. maybe i should get a job in a dress shop. that is a thought. fun fun!! enjoy those shows. & do have a great weekend. (:

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I'm afraid to admit some of these shows are guilty pleasures for me. Too much fun at times! :)

Kelly H said...

"He's not the ordinary kind of groom." Uh, really? LOL

My Online Life

It's become more and more about online shopping for me.   And mostly Amazon.   You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...