Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fish Tacos

I had such a good day today.   The weather was nice, I rode a very nice horse with my friend, and enjoyed some outside time here with the critters.  When I was finished, I hadn't had lunch and it was about 2:30.   So I went to a great little seafood place next to Trader Joe's.   I couldn't decide so I bought enough food for today and tomorrow.   And I am the only one in this house that likes fish!   


Fish tacos, anyone?


No?    Ok, I'll just eat by myself.

6 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I like fish... some of it, so please Fed-Ex leftovers. That is if those birds don't want it.

TexWisGirl said...

not a fish lover here. cod - plain jane stuff is fine. :)

Mark said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day, like we all deserve once in a while. Love the birdies.

Daryl Edelstein said...

I dont eat meat .. I was only eating fish at lunch til our company cafeteria felt the budget pressure and cut back serving fish (I am not really sure I know how this budget stuff works but I do know tilapia was the fish of choice and its not expensive) .. I had to really struggle to find something to eat .. now I've given in and I eat a little chicken on days I cant find a fish substitute I want .. so wait for me and lets go have those fish tacos and then we can sit in your cove and watch the clouds...

Karen said...

Great pics! I've never had a fish taco, I bet I'm missing something.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hello Denise! The chaos of the week has caused me to miss your blog this week, and I've so enjoyed catching up--What great photos--How I would love the warmth of the sun right now, and maybe enjoying a fish taco! :-)

My Online Life

It's become more and more about online shopping for me.   And mostly Amazon.   You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...