I don't usually spend time on my blog discussing things that I find annoying. So I think you can indulge me, just this once. It's a short list.
1. When you enter or leave a store, get in your car/truck and GO! Don't stand around in the parking lot having a chat session with your friends. Don't let your children wander around the parking lot. Just get in and leave. You are creating chaos in the parking lot for others.
2. On the subject of stores, you do not have the right to steal a shopping cart and take it home for your personal use. Really, it's theft. I don't understand why people think it's there for the taking.
3. Learn how to pronounce words that you are going to use often, especially if you are the president (Bush). NUCLEAR is not NUCULAR. Others in the media, please take note of this.
4. Okay, I might upset some bloggers with this one. I am going to toss it out there anyway. I would like to see more attention paid to the difference between "its and it's" when being used several times in a post or Email. My grandma was a teacher. I notice these things along with spelling errors. I am by no means perfect but we should all try a little harder when we are putting our writing out there for everyone to read.
5. The last one of the day because I want to move on to more positive things. This is for wait staff, store employees and others in service related jobs. If someone says "Thank you" when you've done something for them, please say "You're Welcome" or "My Pleasure" rather than "No Problem." No Problem???? When did that become a polite response? It's not. End of subject.
Okay, that's it. My one and only list of annoyances.
Next post will have nothing to do with snakes or pet peeves.
And please feel free to let me know if this post contains spelling and/or grammatical errors:-)
I 've been in a little bit of a funk. I'm not exactly sure why, but I thought if I just wrote it down I might snap out of it. Y...
The morning after my day of irritation, a young friend of mine was injured in an accident and ended up in the hospital. The family didn...
The new tree is standing in the corner of the living room with lights and so far nothing else. I love to get up in the morning and see th...
It's become more and more about online shopping for me. And mostly Amazon. You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...