Where have I been?????? My blog has been idle and needs some attention. I am going to sit down today, in the midst of blustery winds and heavy rain, and write a new post. Or at least, that's my plan. Let's see if I follow through:-) I have some other things to take care of first. What, you ask?
- Pay a few bills
- Buy a few groceries
- Possibly make soup (no firm commitment there)
- Go to the tack store to buy a winter blanket for Cooper
- Figure out how to shore up the small door on the chicken coop so the big door can stay closed during the storm.
- Buy a Christmas gift for my sister (Let's see if she's reading this and paying attention)
- Go out to the barn to feed Henry and Cooper their pellets and supplements
- Gas up the truck
Okay, that's enough for now. I really hope to get back here later and write something more meaningful. If I don't, please know that I read your blogs and appreciate all of you whether I'm posting or not.
Have a good day!
I think it happens every Winter, the need to purge stuff. It seems we spend years collecting stuff, holding on to stuff, only to find late...
It rained and rained all day Sunday. But then Monday came 'round and we had a beautiful welcome break. I decided to drive over to th...
I travelled a fair amount when I was in my 30s and 40s. A lot of it was on company business and we didn't have a strict budget, so I c...
I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog. When I started this, a great deal of my energy and focus was on our animals that we h...