Where have I been?????? My blog has been idle and needs some attention. I am going to sit down today, in the midst of blustery winds and heavy rain, and write a new post. Or at least, that's my plan. Let's see if I follow through:-) I have some other things to take care of first. What, you ask?
- Pay a few bills
- Buy a few groceries
- Possibly make soup (no firm commitment there)
- Go to the tack store to buy a winter blanket for Cooper
- Figure out how to shore up the small door on the chicken coop so the big door can stay closed during the storm.
- Buy a Christmas gift for my sister (Let's see if she's reading this and paying attention)
- Go out to the barn to feed Henry and Cooper their pellets and supplements
- Gas up the truck
Okay, that's enough for now. I really hope to get back here later and write something more meaningful. If I don't, please know that I read your blogs and appreciate all of you whether I'm posting or not.
Have a good day!
We are nearly certain we won't retire here. As much as we have loved living here on the Central Coast, it is just very expensive and n...
The morning after my day of irritation, a young friend of mine was injured in an accident and ended up in the hospital. The family didn...
The new tree is standing in the corner of the living room with lights and so far nothing else. I love to get up in the morning and see th...
It's become more and more about online shopping for me. And mostly Amazon. You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...