Where to Begin

I had such a nice weekend, and especially a wonderful Sunday.   I took 500 photos today!   Of course I won't keep all of them, but still.....

Morro Bay was spectacular.   It was about 75 degrees, clear blue sky, very high surf, a holiday weekend with people enjoying the beautiful day, and bird lovers visiting for the Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival.   

I'm too tired tonight to share a bunch of photos on here but this one shows you just how fabulous the waves were, crashing against the rocks on one side of the big rock.   I was in awe.

And it's only 20 minutes from home.   I may go back again tomorrow.


Comments

Lynne said…
Really gorgeous photos Denise . . . you have an eye and gift!
Anonymous said…
That's a beautiful picture! a nice change of scenery for me(it's not snow!)
oooh . woww.... you can feel the power of that water with this shot.. awesome!

This pic IS beautiful, Denise!...JP
Unknown said…
Only 20 minutes from home? I'd have to visit there often. Great shot.
Lin said…
So pretty! I wish that was 20 minutes from MY house!!
Daryl said…
what a gorgeous shot .. i can understand shooting 500 pix easily ..

Popular Posts