Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Have Nothing

....except that I just learned it's National Pancake Day.   I don't know why I have such a hard time making really good pancakes.   I would much rather make French toast, although I rarely cook either for breakfast.   If you go to IHOP today, you can have free pancakes.   However, they would like you to donate to charity which I think is well worth it.   Even if you are eating gluten free, shouldn't you have pancakes at least once a year?  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancake

Really, that's all I have this morning.   Aren't you glad you stopped by?


10 comments:

Green Monkey said...

REALLY???? free pancakes!?!!! that is exciting :) and I gave up on making good pancakes years ago. My mother used to make them in the shape of our first name initial. I'm lucky if I can get them to resemble a circle. and YES...I am glad I stopped by :)

TexWisGirl said...

some days are like that.

A Quiet Corner said...

There's no way that I could only eat pancakes ONCE a year...no flippin' way!!...the Pres makes them and I devour a minimum of six!!...:)JP

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Love pancakes, but even when I only eat 2 my belly swells up like I ate 10. French toast is good as long as I eat it quickly and don't let it get all gooshy.

Daryl said...

i had two blueberry pancakes this morning .. lo;ve pancakes ....

Mark said...

You must have pancakes at least once a year, for sure.
Nothing?
Been there.

Missy George said...

I have those dry spells too..We probably all do..Wish we had an IHOP here..I think you can get gluten free pancake mix at the grocery store..

Nancy said...

Well, now I want pancakes.....I had a waffle last Sunday so I guess I have had my due for awhile.....

Karen said...

So funny!! I make really good french toast, but my pancakes always come out....OK. just that.

Comfypjs said...

Pancakes feel like I ate a saddle blanket when it gets to my stomach.

My Online Life

It's become more and more about online shopping for me.   And mostly Amazon.   You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...