Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cute Little Guy

I was heading into town to pick up some Ortega burgers for dinner last night from Martin's on Main in Templeton.   I was just pulling out when I saw this sweet bird sitting on the fence.   I had taken my camera along, just in case I saw something pretty to stop for, in the few miles between home and town. So I put down the window and started taking photos of him.   Of course he flew off a couple times, but then landed back on the fence.   I was able to get a few shots of this adorable little posing bird.   I believe he is a Warbling Vireo.   How cute is he?



10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty! similar to our kingbird.

Lynne said...

So pretty . . . cheered me considerably!

Karen said...

...I'm gonna say it again...oooooh, the GREEEEEN in your pictures! I have green envy~!

the bird is a beauty, good capture.

shirley said...

He is very cute - I've never seen a bird like that. Good for you to have your camera with you!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

He's a cutie pie. Nice you were able to snatch a photo of him from the truck... :)

missing moments said...

He is quite striking! Great capture. Happy Easter!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

He really is really cute--And was just begging for his picture to be taken!!

•✿•♥HAPPY EASTER!!♥•✿•

Brian King said...

Fantastic! The barbed wire makes a great perch!

Mark said...

Watch your step little bird. Great shot.

Nancy Claeys said...

Love the second shot with the cow in the background Denise!

My Online Life

It's become more and more about online shopping for me.   And mostly Amazon.   You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...