Friday Themes

 Google + has many many theme days.   It seems the favorite of so many is the Friday Floral theme.   I also like the Buggy Friday theme.   So I have combined the two.   

I have a massage appointment today and I really need it.   I have a chronic sore shoulder that needs a great deal of attention.   It was doing much better.   Then I unloaded two 50-lb bags of feed and eight 35-lb bags of bedding.   I think that's 380 pounds.   It was a little too much and I think I should have stopped at 280.   That's life on a little farm.   You just do what needs to be done.   Thank goodness I have a great massage therapist who helps me with my soreness.   

I just heard the dogs announce that the day has begun.   So off I go!   Enjoy your Friday.


Can you see the bug in this one, climbing over the top?   Sneaky.



Comments

Daryl said…
enjoy the massage ...
shirley said…
I hope your shoulder feels better. Thank you for the lovely spring photos today - even with the little bug!
TexWisGirl said…
pretty blooms. relax!
Unknown said…
Your words, explaining the tasks to run the farm, and your photo, remind me of the phrase "worker bees".
You are definitely that. happy Easter
This N That said…
pretty blooms..Nice pics..Happy Easter..
Lynne said…
love your blossoms . . . I need a massage too . . . on my call to do list . . . I saw the critter bee . . . continuing the work for more . . .
Michelle said…
Beautiful pics! Hope your shoulder feels better!
Anonymous said…
Sorry about the shoulder. I have one of those chronic issues as well that could use a rub down. No time today though... too many errands to run in town.

Popular Posts