Monday, April 15, 2013

Cobbler?

Our peach tree is full.   After all those glorious blossoms that delighted me and my camera lens, we now have little peaches growing.   I am pretty excited about all this fruit, although I had better start planning soon if I'm going to find a use for it because it's way more than we can eat.   And I don't do any canning because I have a ceramic cooktop and I understand it's not advised.   Saves me all that work anyway.   And a girl can only eat so much cobbler, right?   

Look how cute and fuzzy they are.   Fresh peaches off my very own tree.   *squeal*



10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, lucky you! cobbler sounds delish! :)

love your header photo!

Nancy Claeys said...

"They" recommend pinching off all but one peach on each branch -- but I never have the heart to do so. :)

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Well isn't this just a peachy post.

Cobbler sounds great to me! Any kind of cobbler. Even if he's a 90 year old cobbler.

A Quiet Corner said...

Yummy...I can taste those babies already!!?.. :)JP

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Squeal is right!! There is nothing like fresh peaches, and how fun that you are on your way to them!!

beth said...

fuzzy wuzzy was a bear....i mean a peach !!! how fun !!

Lin said...

Oh YUM! Oh, I imagine warm peach cobbler with some vanilla ice cream.....

Lynne said...

I like the fuzzy peach photos . . . peach cobbler sounds wonderful.

Cloudia said...

fuzzy fresh fun!


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° > <3

Mark said...

Like magic, isn't it? Fruit growing right on your tree. How cool is that?

My Online Life

It's become more and more about online shopping for me.   And mostly Amazon.   You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...