Random 5 Friday
1. I won this t-shirt on my sister's blog give-away. It's really soft and I like it a lot.
2. I think we might have a big crop of pomegranates this year. We do absolutely nothing to this tree and it flourishes. Go figure.
3. We purchased the Buddha I showed you a couple weeks ago. He's sitting next to the tomato plants which should be a very good thing. There is such a peaceful feeling with Buddhas and I love having them in my yard and home.
4. Last Christmas, Erik's daughter gave him The Executioner because he was leaving the back door open (no screen) and getting flies in his office area. I have been practicing with it and getting much better. You can swat and kill them in mid-air so you don't have to wait for landing.
5. I really like Fage yogurt and I've had it the past 4 mornings with fresh blueberries. Now I have no more in the refrigerator and I don't know what to do about breakfast this morning.