This is probably my favorite day to blog because random thoughts are just so easy to put down on paper....or keyboard and monitor.
1. I am not a big fan of ice cream. I like it, I just don't crave it or think about having it like some people do. Homemade ice cream is really good and I could definitely eat a lot of that if I had it in the house. Instead of ice cream, I like to keep Talenti gelato in the freezer in case I want a tasty cold treat. This is a new flavor of theirs I've discovered and I give it a two spoons up.
2. I bought a new riding helmet this week because my other helmet didn't seem to fit as well as I'd like. It also lost a piece that keeps the band in place. This new one is a lower profile with great adjustment features and I'm really liking the comfort of the fit. Yes, that's Beau....such a great horse!
3. I finally bought a new desk chair yesterday. After getting rid of my very old chair, I've been using one of our dining chairs. The problem has been that it's all wrong for sitting at a desk using a computer. And it's been contributing to my shoulder issues. So I have a new chair! I bought it at Staples and it was marked way way down because it's a clearance model. Yay!! My massage therapist will be happy because it will help my shoulder.
4. As much as I would like a couple of new lenses for my Nikon D7000, I keep reading about the mirrorless technology and thinking at some point that will be my camera. It's way too soon to think about buying one because I really like my camera, and I know the features on the technology will continue to improve. Maybe one day....
5. I got a bug up my backside last evening about 5:30 and started washing some walls and doors in the room where the dogs spend their time. Crazy how much dirt ends up in the house from a couple of busy ranch dogs. My favorite cleaner? Simple Green. I love this product and use it for cleaning so many things. And it smells good. No, they haven't compensated me for saying this but I wouldn't mind gallons of the stuff to keep me supplied for years.
And that's it! I hope you all had a good week and enjoy your weekend.