1. I am picking and eating and sharing our delicious little peaches. They're very small so it takes about 3 to equal 1 normal peach. They are very good in yogurt and with Rice Chex.
2. The first career I remember considering was being a "beautician" after we had a babysitter named Kay who would style our hair, one time doing mine in a beehive. Remember the beehive in the 60's? The style was not like today's beehive which is much softer. It was heavy on "ratting" the hair and wrapping it and spraying it to last a long time. This is an internet image.
3. Our Central Coast towns are not big and definitely are not considered cities. In the past 2 or 3 weeks, we've had 2 bank robberies and an armed robbery at 7-Eleven. The first bank robber turned himself in, yesterday they arrested 2 suspects for the 7-Eleven robbery, and I haven't heard whether they've found anyone in the second bank robbery. Absolutely crazy! And probably drug related. Two of the three robberies involved semi-automatic handguns. Don't get me started....
4. I think knitting would be a good hobby, but I also think it would make my hands sore. It's one of the things I don't like about aging, not being as strong as I once was. As an aside, I know how to use chopsticks.
5. My brave and fierce and independent Clarabelle seems to have an injury that has kept her from being her spunky self. She was always flying up and out of the yard when I would close them in. I imagine she had a bad landing. Poor little thing, she's always been a favorite of ours. I hope it's nothing too serious.