1. I grew tired of yogurt and peaches so I have switched to cottage cheese and mango. It's a surprisingly good combination.
2. I picked the first tomato from our plant and ate it yesterday. My very first home grown tomato. I have vowed to plant more food next year because knowing this is pure clean food with no chemicals is exciting.
3. Thanks for all the "fingers crossed" for rain in our area. But again, we don't normally get Summer rain. If it happened, it would be very unusual. And thanks for the nice comments about our Clarabelle a week or so ago. She is doing a lot better, but I think she may have suffered an injury that is just slowing her down. She's still a little sassy so that's good.
4. My donkeys are still too fat. Dang, it's hard to manage their weight. Surprising what they find to eat out on the dry dusty property.
5. You could probably guess by now that I love dramatic skies. I even love beautiful bright blue skies against a simple background. I just love taking photos of the sky and I cannot imagine how many thousands there are in my files. So what's one more?
Have a great Friday and weekend!
Sharing with Nancy
I think it happens every Winter, the need to purge stuff. It seems we spend years collecting stuff, holding on to stuff, only to find late...
I travelled a fair amount when I was in my 30s and 40s. A lot of it was on company business and we didn't have a strict budget, so I c...
It rained and rained all day Sunday. But then Monday came 'round and we had a beautiful welcome break. I decided to drive over to th...
Baby, it's been cold outside. I know, not Iowa cold or Upstate New York cold, but cold still the same. Merry Winter!