1. I grew tired of yogurt and peaches so I have switched to cottage cheese and mango. It's a surprisingly good combination.
2. I picked the first tomato from our plant and ate it yesterday. My very first home grown tomato. I have vowed to plant more food next year because knowing this is pure clean food with no chemicals is exciting.
3. Thanks for all the "fingers crossed" for rain in our area. But again, we don't normally get Summer rain. If it happened, it would be very unusual. And thanks for the nice comments about our Clarabelle a week or so ago. She is doing a lot better, but I think she may have suffered an injury that is just slowing her down. She's still a little sassy so that's good.
4. My donkeys are still too fat. Dang, it's hard to manage their weight. Surprising what they find to eat out on the dry dusty property.
5. You could probably guess by now that I love dramatic skies. I even love beautiful bright blue skies against a simple background. I just love taking photos of the sky and I cannot imagine how many thousands there are in my files. So what's one more?
Have a great Friday and weekend!
Sharing with Nancy
Blogger made some changes this week. I didn't dig in enough to understand them because most, I'm sure, don't apply to my needs...
The morning after my day of irritation, a young friend of mine was injured in an accident and ended up in the hospital. The family didn...
The new tree is standing in the corner of the living room with lights and so far nothing else. I love to get up in the morning and see th...
I don't like to cook. I get tired of thinking of interesting things, I don't like grocery shopping, and I am alone most nights for...