1. After taking Suzanne to our beautiful coast and finding heavy fog, I drove back yesterday on my way home from SLO. Well, it's not a direct route back home, but it seemed like the best route if I wanted to take more photos. And I found the most glorious day in Morro Bay. Of course! This is a photo I took with my phone so I could post it directly to Facebook. I don't know when I've ever seen the water so clear.
2. Look hoooooo's back this morning and isn't leaving our fence. I wish he'd go home, wherever that may be. I don't know if he's old and sick or just sitting there digesting another skunk, but he's completely unconcerned about me, the dog, the donkeys, or the daylight.
3. I am obsessed with looking ahead in the weather forecast to see when Autumn is coming for real. We have a couple more weeks of 90-100 degrees, although the mornings are pretty nice. October's just around the corner and we'll see 70's again.
4. When I was young, we would go to our Hometown Cafe and have nickel cherry Coke and barbecue potato chips. Yesterday, while driving back from Morro Bay, I stopped at the avocado farm to buy a few avocados. They had barbecue chips which were made with Avocado Oil. I bought some. I have no idea when I last purchased any kind of chips. It ended up being my lunch in the truck on the way home. I also had an apple, if that makes it any healthier.
5. Seriously, I want that owl to leave because the chickens are not leaving their yard until he does.
Have a nice Friday and wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Sharing with http://www.aruraljournal.com/2013/08/random-5-friday_30.html
I think it happens every Winter, the need to purge stuff. It seems we spend years collecting stuff, holding on to stuff, only to find late...
I travelled a fair amount when I was in my 30s and 40s. A lot of it was on company business and we didn't have a strict budget, so I c...
It rained and rained all day Sunday. But then Monday came 'round and we had a beautiful welcome break. I decided to drive over to th...
Baby, it's been cold outside. I know, not Iowa cold or Upstate New York cold, but cold still the same. Merry Winter!