1. After taking Suzanne to our beautiful coast and finding heavy fog, I drove back yesterday on my way home from SLO. Well, it's not a direct route back home, but it seemed like the best route if I wanted to take more photos. And I found the most glorious day in Morro Bay. Of course! This is a photo I took with my phone so I could post it directly to Facebook. I don't know when I've ever seen the water so clear.
2. Look hoooooo's back this morning and isn't leaving our fence. I wish he'd go home, wherever that may be. I don't know if he's old and sick or just sitting there digesting another skunk, but he's completely unconcerned about me, the dog, the donkeys, or the daylight.
3. I am obsessed with looking ahead in the weather forecast to see when Autumn is coming for real. We have a couple more weeks of 90-100 degrees, although the mornings are pretty nice. October's just around the corner and we'll see 70's again.
4. When I was young, we would go to our Hometown Cafe and have nickel cherry Coke and barbecue potato chips. Yesterday, while driving back from Morro Bay, I stopped at the avocado farm to buy a few avocados. They had barbecue chips which were made with Avocado Oil. I bought some. I have no idea when I last purchased any kind of chips. It ended up being my lunch in the truck on the way home. I also had an apple, if that makes it any healthier.
5. Seriously, I want that owl to leave because the chickens are not leaving their yard until he does.
Have a nice Friday and wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Sharing with http://www.aruraljournal.com/2013/08/random-5-friday_30.html
Blogger made some changes this week. I didn't dig in enough to understand them because most, I'm sure, don't apply to my needs...
The morning after my day of irritation, a young friend of mine was injured in an accident and ended up in the hospital. The family didn...
The new tree is standing in the corner of the living room with lights and so far nothing else. I love to get up in the morning and see th...
I don't like to cook. I get tired of thinking of interesting things, I don't like grocery shopping, and I am alone most nights for...