Kelp Art

I have so many photos to share, I don't know where to begin.   So I am going to begin with these because I just think they're cool.   I was at San Simeon today and walked out on the pier.   As I got to the end, I looked over the south side and saw kelp growing out from underneath.   It was growing sideways rather than up from the bottom.   And it wasn't growing on the north side because it was reaching for the light.   Leaning over the side of the pier and looking straight down, it looked like art on a wall.   And so I am playing with the photos, as I like to do.   The white spots are from sunshine on the water.   I'm wondering what else I can come up with.   




I hope all is well with you!


Comments

Anonymous said…
These are super cool! It is like looking into an aquarium.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Great idea! When I kayak, I love what the sun does to underwater pants...:)JP
Those are really cool! Mother Nature is such a great artist, isn't she?
TexWisGirl said…
i like it - sweet, simple but nice color and form. :)
comfypjs said…
Who knew kelp could be so pretty?!
Unknown said…
Unusual to say the least!
Nancy said…
I like your point of view Denise -- love to see this from your perspective. :)
Lynne said…
Great photos . . . once again!

Popular Posts