American Girl

I just need laughs these days and this is really funny.  


Comments

Rebecca said…
I guess I needed a laugh, too! Thanks!
Hi Denise. I hope you are not feeling down but that video hopefully would have cheered you up.
Tabor said…
I must say that I am not a Conan fan, but he is certainly very quick and talented. Those salespeople must be from Stepford as they did not crack up once.
Willow said…
Ha ha I watched the whole thing. The manager looked like he wanted to hide . lol
Lin said…
I'm really surprised how stiff the manager and the employees were. Not up for some silly fun at a doll store??? Wow.
Anonymous said…
Laughed all the way through....
Lynne said…
Midnight, quiet here except for my laughter. Very funny!
Daryl said…
i always wonder when i watch the daily show interviews if the person being interviewed knows who the interviewer is and what the daily show is about .. same reaction here ...

Popular Posts