Okay, where is January going in such a hurry? I know most of you in other parts of the country/world might be happy to see her go, but this year is just getting started. Slow down!
1. I'm getting remodel fever and really really hope we can do the kitchen this year. These are the cabinets I'm really liking after thinking about it for years and years.
2. I'm planning to move Beau (my horse, for those who don't know) to my girlfriend's place as soon as her facility upgrade is complete. I love the barn I've been with for the past few years, but this will save me on board and also give me a chance to try new things, as well as ride with my friend again. I hope Beau settles in okay. We'll try it and see how it goes. I always have trouble making decisions about my horses.
3. I was at the coast this week and saw an Airedale. My sister knows very well, my Airedale who was named Sophie was the dog love of my life. I was delighted to see one romping on the beach. I love my doggies, but Sophie was here at a time when I really needed her. Although she was our family dog, she really was mine.
4. Erik has a really really bad cold. Poor guy. Not much more to say about that, except I hope he feels better very soon. And I hope I don't catch it.
5. Dish Network has raised our bill another $5/month. So I think I will give up HBO. That'll show them, don't you think? Yes, I know some of you no longer have TV or cable or satellite or anything. We don't have high speed Internet as we're stuck with DSL, so we won't give up our TV. I just don't like that they claim higher costs and raise the price again. You would think, with so many people leaving Dish and cable and such, they would try to reduce their costs. Ah well. What's a girl to do?
Have a great Friday and if I don't see you, enjoy your weekend.
Sharing with Nancy
Blogger made some changes this week. I didn't dig in enough to understand them because most, I'm sure, don't apply to my needs...
The morning after my day of irritation, a young friend of mine was injured in an accident and ended up in the hospital. The family didn...
The new tree is standing in the corner of the living room with lights and so far nothing else. I love to get up in the morning and see th...
I don't like to cook. I get tired of thinking of interesting things, I don't like grocery shopping, and I am alone most nights for...