Random 5 Friday
1. Our surf is going to be very high today. They are forecasting 19 foot waves which is pretty impressive. I took this photo yesterday at Morro Bay, showing waves about half that. It should be action packed at our beaches today. Mavericks, the big surfing competition, starts today up near Half Moon Bay. That's about 3-1/2 hours north of here.
2. I am still loving the Lightroom presets I purchased from Trey Ratcliffe's website. I usually start with one and then make adjustments.
3. I am getting ready to move Beau to my friend's place over the weekend. This is a big change for us and I'm a little unsettled over it, simply because we've been at Cheryl's barn for 3 of the last 4 years. Change is often a good thing, but still not always easy.
4. HBO was showing "Silver Linings Playbook" this week. I had wanted to see the movie so I was glad it was on. I LOVED IT!! Really, the best movie I've seen in so long. No, I haven't made good on my threat to cancel HBO....not yet.
5. Even though we are in a very serious drought, I want to plan a garden. Not a big garden, but enough space to plant tomatoes and carrots and lettuce. We can conserve water through shorter showers, but I want to grow a little bit of fresh produce.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!!
Sharing with Nancy