Monday, February 10, 2014

Crow-Mageddon

This past week I see crows everywhere.   Lots of crows.   Mostly they are in the vineyards or fields, sitting on posts, making a lot of noise in the trees, gathering walnuts from the orchard, and hanging at the coast.   Since I woke up way too early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep,  I am sharing these photos from yesterday.   I'm too tired to form complete paragraphs so crows are what I have until I get another hour of sleep.   I haven't had a sleepless morning in a long time.   The coffee is not helping, the photo editing is not helping, so I think it's lights out for another hour or so.   zzzzzzzz






9 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Gorgeous shots, Sis!
Happy sleeping.....

Tabor said...

Sleepy or not these are nice clear shots!! Crows are always up to something, so I would watch my back!

TexWisGirl said...

they're just gorgeous. :)

shirley said...

It's very hard to get good detail on the black, and I can see it all - very nice. The photos, that is... the actual birds, well, not so much.
Hope you took a nap.

Terri @ Backward B Ranch said...

Cool shots- I really like the top one!

A Quiet Corner said...

Great pix...absolutely!!!!...:)JP

Missy George said...

Great pics..Hope you got some sleep Denise...

Lynne said...

Happy zzzzzzzzz while I enjoy the crows . . .

Michelle said...

We have quite a few here at our farm. I always love seeing them!