Dinner Outside My Window

I put out a second hummingbird feeder about two weeks ago and now I have about two dozen hummers that are enjoying my very delicious sugar water.   They are our original Anna's hummingbirds and now the adorable Allen's hummingbirds.   When I have frustration with the new version of iMovie, or some such thing, I just step outside the door and watch the little cuties for a while.   It helps me calm down.   I'm sharing them with you.   Please ignore the motorcycle which drove by at the wrong time, and the donkey yelling for his dinner.


)

Comments

Tabor said…
Such a treat! Thank you! Glad you explained that was a donkey rather than a child calling for dinner!
TexWisGirl said…
adorable little chitterers! so cute!
A Quiet Corner said…
Oh, now that's a teaser...can't wait for ours!!!!...:)JP
Michelle said…
That is so nice to see! I can't wait for our warmer weather so I can fill up the feeders!
Lynne said…
AMAZING! I can't wait . . . love the Hummers!
R. Mac Wheeler said…
That was cool

Almost enough for me to expand upon my feeding stations!
OH NO FAIR!!!! I haven't even seen ONE hummer stop by my house on his way north this spring. Poor feeder is lonely. Enjoy those little jewels.
Missy George said…
Way too early for hummers here..Never have that many..Lucky you..
Daryl said…
oh that video is wonderful and so is the new header photo!

Popular Posts