Everything Not in Its Place

Rearranging, reorganizing, relocating.   Most of the prep work is finished.   The exterior work is progressing and I'm hoping by the end of the day one of the new doors will be installed.   Zoey is making me a little crazy with her incessant barking every time she hears the pounding of a hammer.   She is hyper sensitive to loud noises and she just can't relax.   With the exception of my annual exam at the doctor this afternoon, I am taking it very easy today.   No work with the horses, no errands, no moving boxes from one room to another.    I really needed a day to wind down my brain a little.   After recharging my battery somewhere close to normal, I will get back to finding a place for everything that's still in the kitchen.  

Even if I have to hide something under a rock.



Comments

Lynne said…
Patience is really tested when things are in upheaval . . .
Sounds like things are moving along . . .
Great photo . . .
Anonymous said…
No photos of the progress, including the mess?
shirley said…
In the end, it will be so worth it! Just breathe deeply until then!
Lin said…
I took up yoga when they were building my family room. And I am proud to say that I only cried twice. It IS stressful...especially if you are living there while they are working. Sending hugs and dreams of when it is finished!
Tabor said…
Getting some down time with soft music or silence in the background and no distractions is essential to make sure you have the energy and clarity that you need in these days. You are wise.
This N That said…
I hope you were able to relax. That's a very interesting rock picture. All that stuff will be waiting for you. Have a good evening.
Glennis said…
Very interesting rock to try and hide things under!
Anonymous said…
It's a nightmare. Thirteen years ago we were in the throes of a similar upheaval as we built an extension on our house and rearranged some of the internal walls. Ground was broken for the foundations on 9/11 - easy to remember.
Daryl said…
what a gorgeous rock to hide under!

Popular Posts