March Forward

March came in like something between a lion and a lamb.   It was a pretty day but then got cold and rainy and windy.   Not too bad, but not perfect either.   The latest series of cloudy days brought some beautiful skies.   I never ever get tired of pretty skies.   I take photos of them because I think they are so incredible, then months later go back and delete hundreds because I realize I just don't need so many photos of cloudy skies.   But they are worth capturing at the time.




I've been spending a lot of time at the barn, working and riding the horses, visiting with all the ladies who ride there.   It's a small group and we're all respectful to one another, encouraging, supportive.   We're not close friends that go out and socialize, but it's definitely my social time and I enjoy it.   

The animals are healthy and well, life is relatively calm at the moment, and so in that respect I suppose March did come in like a lamb.   


Comments

Connie said…
Good Morning Denise, I love that second photo with the rolling green hills and the dark sky under those strong dark clouds. It likes that the perfect place to go horse back riding. Have a great weekend:)
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
TexWisGirl said…
that's a good thing. :)
Tabor said…
Some truly gorgeous skies you have there!!
Comfypjs said…
Love the clouds and the green hills but I was hoping for some photos of the hills covered in wildflowers since I probably won't get down that way again until everything turns brown.
Oh...I love clouds. These shots are gorgeous.
Missy George said…
I'm glad that your March came in like lamb..Beautiful skies..The clouds look so real in your pictures..Have a wonderful weekend Denise..
Daryl said…
here in the east March came in like an angry lion and i am hoping turns into a lamb sooner than later

Popular Posts