What I Meant....

Someone very close to me who lives in this house mentioned that my previous post sounded as though I'm feeling down or sad or something.   I'm not.   What I meant was that it can be hard to find inspiration to write something when you are living in a routine, even though that routine is very nice and normal and all.   I appreciate all your comments about my blog and my routine.   It's just about sitting down in the morning after I've fed the donkeys and before I have let the chickens out for the day, and thinking of something to say.   Kind of like sitting on a rock eating a pinecone and pondering whether I should write about it or just climb the tree and think of something later.   

These squirrels....I never get tired of watching them.   


And thanks for the input about Instagram.   I can see where it could be entertaining once you connect with some kind of community.   I'll keep at it and see what happens.   

Have a nice Tuesday.   

Comments

Pepper Medley said…
It's about what you do after the routine is done for the day. Our routine is feed the dogs, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, give the dogs a biscuit, let the dogs out, let the dogs in.... LOL OH, and on Thursdays I go to town for groceries. Life is all about routine which is a healthy thing. It gives us purpose. Even when performing routine, sometimes something exciting happens to blog about... and sometimes not. Ohh. Gosh..Two hummingbirds just did some great maneuvers outside my window! That just broke my routine! Yipppeeee. LOL
This N That said…
It doesn't have to be something earth shattering..Your photos inspire me...Hang in there..
Lin said…
This is the life of a blogger. Thoughts just naturally end up as a post---good, bad or indifferent. I didn't get the "sad" feeling...instead, I took it as "thinking" more or less. I do the same. Don't make excuses for what you write on any given day.
Daryl said…
mostly i try to find a photo i can put some blather around ...
C-ingspots said…
It's just life...some days are more captivating than other days. I really, really enjoy looking at your photos. And your skies - absolutely breathtaking!! My life is quite ho-hum most of the time. Get up, get ready for work, drive to the clinic, hang out and do whatever needs doing, go home, hope I have enough energy to do something "I" want to do with my life. See there? Now your life sounds more exciting!
Lynne said…
Your photos alone inspire me . . .
And truth always wins . . . in my book . . .
I find you real and truthful . . .

Popular Posts