Once in a While

I like black and white.   Inspired by Daryl's skyscrapers posted yesterday http://onthem104.blogspot.com/2015/08/foggy-morning.html, I thought I'd post this from my time at Hearst State Park.   These eucalyptus smell so good and provide a beautiful backdrop near the San Simeon Pier.   I guess you could call them our version of skyscrapers.   


I'm thinking I may need a coastal diversion today if the particulates in our air don't clear out.   I haven't ridden my horses all week and it's not looking good for today either.   I hope you have a good Friday and some fun and/or relaxation over the weekend.


Comments

A lovely shots looking into the canapy. Hope you get to ride soon. Have a great weekend.
Lynne said…
Beautiful shot Denise..
I know where your artistic talent/creativity can be found . . .
No doubt about it . . .
This N That said…
The last black and white that I did was of trees and sky...Love yours..Enjoy your weekend Denise..
Green Monkey said…
boy does that POP! fantastic !!!
Daryl said…
WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!! (and thanks for the link!)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CountryDew said…
I like black and white, too. I haven't played with photo settings in a long time - something I should get back to! Thanks for the reminder.

Popular Posts