Sunday Breakfast

We like a restaurant called Dorn's in Morro Bay.   It sits up on a hill and overlooks the main drive and the bay and of course gives a view of The Rock.   Everything in Morro Bay has a view of the famous rock.   Dorn's has a deck for patio seating or a very nice dining room inside.   And the food is good.   Since Erik was gone on his birthday last week, we went yesterday for a nice breakfast and walk.   I always have my camera along, although I don't always take many photos, depending on what we see.  

Yesterday was a calm morning in the harbor with lots of pelicans and other sea birds feeding.   It's always such a treat to watch the pelicans flying and diving.   I only took a few shots and we continued on our short walk before heading back home.



When we got back to town, we took a quick trip out to the barn to see the horses and then back home for the rest of the day.   An afternoon of relaxation and lamenting the recent losses of the SF Giants, an evening barbecue of chicken and corn, and TV time completed the very pleasant day.   Well, except for the Giants loss, of course.   

And now it's Monday morning again.   I hope you all had a nice weekend with some time to recharge your batteries.   

Comments

Pepper Medley said…
The first photo looks like the water was very calm. Love the color!
Comfypjs said…
I was up at Point Arena this past weekend. I tried my darnedest to get a photo of a pelican but all turned out terrible. I did get a nice shot of the lighthouse though. The coast line up there is beautiful for sure.
Lin said…
and they were swept by the CUBS of all teams. Ugh. :( We are White Sox fans--Cubs are not cool in our house. I think you will join me in that thinking.
Lynne said…
Is that a Wing Span or not . . . wow!
Great photo Denise . . .
This N That said…
res..Love the water color..They have quite a wing span..Enjoyed your pics...Sorry about the Giants..
Daryl said…
beautiful scenery ... sad about the Giants ... and it takes me a week to catch up wit blog reading .. i am so bad

Popular Posts