The Grapes

They are wrinkling.   A sure sign of Autumn in our area.   The harvest is complete, the skies are bright blue, the leaves on the vines are changing colors, and the few remaining grapes are wrinkling.   



It's so nice to be able to spend time outside all day instead of getting everything done and then hiding inside once the high Summer temperatures hit.   I feel like a more productive person on days like this.   Up at 5:00 or 6:00, to sleep at 9:00 or 10:00.   Lots of fresh air, thinking about eating soup, almost ready to turn on the oven for meatloaf or something, fighting the urge to eat all things pumpkin.   Yes, signs of Autumn.   And the wrinkled grapes.

Thanks for your comments about my image files.   I changed the size and the upload was much faster this morning.   I don't know if I inadvertently changed something or if Blogger was tired of my files, but I've fixed it and made my life just a little easier.


Comments

Lynne said…
Cooler temperatures . . . fall color days . . . wrinkly grapes . . .
BRING IT ON . . . I love this time of the year . . . happy you in California finally enjoy some heat relief!
Good news about the ease with your picture files too . . .
This N That said…
Glad your problem has been solved because I just love your pictures..This is just the best time of year..Glad you are enjoying it as well..
Tabor said…
Wrinkled wine is perfect on a fall afternoon. I should get outside and empty some of my planters and wash them and put them away. Temps in the dry 70s in the coming days. Love that photo of the grapes!
Pepper Medley said…
Wrinkly grapes and blue skies make great photo ops! Really nice!

Popular Posts