If Only You Could

If only you could smell these lilacs.   I walk out my door and the fragrance is so wonderful, I stand and take it in.   I know it won't last much longer.   If you can plant lilacs where you live, I recommend it.   Ours take little attention and provide so much for such a short while in the Spring.   I could fill the yard with lilac bushes.   




These little friends like the lilacs too.



I hope you're starting Spring where you live.   It's such a pretty season and so full of color.


Comments

shortybear said…
amazing, I love lilac.
shirley said…
Agreed. Lilacs have been my favorite since I was young. Love that hummer!
LOVE that last image with the hummer. Gorgeous
This N That said…
Spring has just started here. There are buds on the lilacs... Wonderful fragrance. My hyacinths are doing that now. I have some outside my door. They smell wonderful. Love the hummer.. Happy Spring!
Lynne said…
Gorgeous . . .
Is the first a poppy?
Lilacs are so pretty, and the scent is delicious . . .
Love the bird with the lilacs. . . .
We are still very cool here, things are just beginning to peek up though the ground . . .
Happy you are here to treat us with color and springtime . . .
Thank you!
C-ingspots said…
They are intoxicating aren't they? My momma's favorite. Ours are just in bud right now. Enjoy!
Daryl said…
gorgeous ... as is the new header photo

Popular Posts