Thursday, March 31, 2016

If Only You Could

If only you could smell these lilacs.   I walk out my door and the fragrance is so wonderful, I stand and take it in.   I know it won't last much longer.   If you can plant lilacs where you live, I recommend it.   Ours take little attention and provide so much for such a short while in the Spring.   I could fill the yard with lilac bushes.   




These little friends like the lilacs too.



I hope you're starting Spring where you live.   It's such a pretty season and so full of color.


7 comments:

shortybear said...

amazing, I love lilac.

shirley said...

Agreed. Lilacs have been my favorite since I was young. Love that hummer!

Karen Ann said...

LOVE that last image with the hummer. Gorgeous

Missy George said...

Spring has just started here. There are buds on the lilacs... Wonderful fragrance. My hyacinths are doing that now. I have some outside my door. They smell wonderful. Love the hummer.. Happy Spring!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous . . .
Is the first a poppy?
Lilacs are so pretty, and the scent is delicious . . .
Love the bird with the lilacs. . . .
We are still very cool here, things are just beginning to peek up though the ground . . .
Happy you are here to treat us with color and springtime . . .
Thank you!

C-ingspots said...

They are intoxicating aren't they? My momma's favorite. Ours are just in bud right now. Enjoy!

Daryl said...

gorgeous ... as is the new header photo

My Online Life

It's become more and more about online shopping for me.   And mostly Amazon.   You can find almost anything by shopping on Amazon and wi...