A Brief Fly By

We had baby birds around this past month.   But just as happened with May, they are gone.   Some were lost to tragic circumstances, others walked away with their mama in search of a better life.   The cutest by far were these.






Other than the birds, I haven't been out with my camera.   The weather in May was ideal for riding so I took advantage of it.   With our first heat wave upon us, I need to find those indoor activities that usually....or always....elude me.   Short drives to the coast will probably be in order to breathe that fresh air.   If I find anything interesting, I'll be sure to share it with you.   Until then, I hope all is well in your world and thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Tabor said…
Thanks for the share in your part of paradise. We do not have these here and I see them so rarely! Our birds are mostly fledged already as well!
Unknown said…
Are these killdeer(sp)? We have them in NC, but they are often elusive. Very nice blog, too!
Love the young quail...they are absolutely adorable. I'm with you on the indoor activities this week too, just too hot to do anything else. the coast has looked so cool and cloudy on the weather report every night --enjoy!! We went to Main St. Grill in Cambria last Sunday night and had our jackets on, there was a VERY cold wind.
Lovely to have seen thee young of this bird.
This N That said…
They look like game birds..Maybe Quail??Cute birds.. Glad you got some riding in...Looking forward to your visits to the coast and your lovely pictures..
Lynne said…
I like the birds . . .
Quail maybe . . .
Happy summer!
Daryl said…
lovely little family outing you captured

Popular Posts