More Morro







I think the best time to capture photos of Morro Rock is when the water is calm, the beach is relatively clear, and there is a reflection in the water.   

I am often left wondering by others' blogs how something unfolded or was resolved.   So a few answers for anyone who cares....

- We did receive some rain from the last storm that passed through. It varies a lot due to our microclimates, but we received about a quarter to half inch.   Not much, but it cleaned the dust out of the trees and off the roof.

- I have a dress to wear to the wedding but it doesn't thrill me.   I still need shoes and something for the rehearsal/cocktail party.   

- I have my iPhone 7 Plus and really like it.   The bigger screen compared to the 6 (non Plus) is great, the camera is much better, and even with the Otter Box (a must for me!), I can still get it into my back pocket.   

And now I'm off to start the day.   We have had young deer on our property this week and they can't seem to find their way over the fences, except for the one they jumped to get here in the first place. I don't let the dogs out on the property until I'm sure they've left.   The first time there were two and their mama or aunt or some other deer came back to get them.   The second time there was one and I was so worried it was going to get stuck in the fence next to the road.   I wish they'd stay on the other side of the fence.   It worries me that they could be injured.   

Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend!


Comments

Comfypjs said…
I got a new iPhone 7 as well, however; I mistakenly thought they both had the new dual camera so I went for the smaller version because my 6Plus was too big. Wish I would have researched better because I would have got the Plus instead. I don't know if you tried or not but mine 7 does not connect to iTunes on my MacPro. I think it may have something to do with the fact that there is a second password thing that this phone has. Irritating for sure even though the set up via iCloud was effortless.
Tabor said…
We have a dozen deer in our neighborhood. My fence is 8 feet and on the side of the hill, so no one is jumping, thank goodness. They would eat EVERYTHING in our yard.
Gloruous beacj scenes. Hope you get your shoes for the wedding, I am going to my nephews wedding today.
This N That said…
Just spectacular scenery and photos..Sounds like your "wedding wear" is coming together...Deer! Last year there were three dead deer inside the 12 ft fence around the ball field. (Over a 2 day period).On one side there is a fairly high bank which makes it seem easy to jump..Long drop on the other side..Very sad..Enjoy your weekend..
Your photos are lovely - I would so love to visit Moro Bay and your corner of the world!

Good luck finding that most special dress! And we have the same thing with the deer here. Don't they know what nervous wrecks they make us?
baili said…
good luck for the dress and shoe task dear hope you enjoy the celebration
these photos are wonderful

GORGEOUS photos... love your beaches, so much BIGGER than ours.
Daryl said…
oh these are stunningly beautiful .... there have been reports lately of deer getting caught in fences and one tried to get into a school ... so weird
Unknown said…
What an AMAZING pictures! Just love them all!!! Beautiful beaches. Good luck with your dress hunting. I am sure you will find it soon:)
Lola
Lynne said…
Gorgeous views . . .
Wonderful photos . . .

Popular Posts