Socializing Ella

I was at Morro Bay yesterday and was completely enjoying the weather, 75 degrees and ideal for strolling and taking photos.   Although there are usually several dogs at this beach, there always seems to be one who captures my attention.   This one caught the attention of many as she ran around barking at everyone, myself included.    Her mom said she's young and not yet used to all the people.   Poor mama, she kept chasing after her, wearing only a bikini, trying to keep her bottoms from sliding around too much.   The red-headed dog, Ella, was trying to make sure everyone knew she was large and in charge.   No Min Pin/Chihuahua mix is large, but she was definitely in charge.






I hope I see her again one day.   It will be interesting to see if her behavior has improved, although I seriously doubt it.   She is a little redhead, after all.   

Comments

LOL.. little stinker. Love your header!
Cloudia said…
Such lovely photos! Marin is sweet right now too :)
Aww. I love Dog Beach, it's just so relaxing and fun to watch the dogs cavorting in the surf! Great pics.
I think you are probably right!! :-)
Lynne said…
Loved this . . .
and the "red head" bit . . .
Ears like that I would be barking, flitting about too!
This N That said…
Guess she has that little dog attitude..Adorable
Pam said…
Great pics. You can tell that the dog was a little red head!!! Love California, I visit the San Diego area once every other yr. I love it out there and my son lives out there.
Daryl said…
adorable .. i love her, i hope you do see her again that little scamp
Unknown said…
Such lovely photos! Marin is sweet right now too :)


หนังใหม่

Popular Posts