Spring Blossoms

I really needed to change up my blog page.   I have a few more things to add but it's a start.   I'm also working on macro shots of the blossoms around here.   They are sparse this year and I'm not sure why....did we have too much rain?   I have no idea, but this is the saddest I've ever seen our lilac bush.   Maybe it's getting old and just doesn't feel like celebrating anymore.   It's always been so lush, filling the air with such a wonderful fragrance, that I'm rather sad to see the lack of blossoms this year.   

Mother Nature, she's a crazy old gal.





Comments

Cloudia said…
Yup, I see California poppies in Marin!
Lynne said…
I like the "pre bud" photo looks . . .
But . . ,
I'd be missing the fragrance too . . .
Goofy weather year for sure . . .
This N That said…
If it's like it is here...out there..Mother nature doesn't know which end is up!!!
Love your blog look! I kinda want to do that myself!... and love the macro shots too - also on my list :-)

Unknown said…
I see California poppies in Marin!


หนังใหม่

Popular Posts