Morning Surprise

We've had four pineapple guava shrubs for about 6 years.   Even though we water our plants, they didn't offer much during the drought years.   I didn't give them much thought until I was out this morning and noticed they are flourishing.   And so I snapped on my macro lens and captured the delightful little flowers.   I posted on a macro group in Facebook and someone commented that the flowers are delicious to eat, I suppose in salads.   I haven't tried that but since I enjoy flowers on my salad, I might give it a try.



We are staying home for the holiday weekend.   If you are going to be out on the roads, please drive safely and watch out for the other drivers.


Comments

Love your new blog look!... and what a pretty and unusual bloom...
Those blooms are gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend
We have two that have produced more blossoms than normal this year, and both give us lots of fruit, even in normal rainfall and dry years. I didn't know what they were when we moved in here and saw them and I almost got rid of them. Now I love them!
Lynne said…
Beautiful . . .
Love your photography . . .

I cannot imagine driving away anywhere on this weekend . . .
I agree though,
if you do,
Be Safe
and consider others . . .
This N That said…
They are beautiful..Enjoy your weekend..I'm staying home too..
I thought I was in the wrong place for a moment - Glad that I wasn't! I love your new look, it's fresh and so you!

The flower photos really are lovely, and I'd be interested to know if they are as good as they look! :-)
Daryl said…
now of course i need to know if they taste like pineapple
Unknown said…
what a pretty and unusual bloom...


หนังใหม่

Popular Posts