My Two Cents

I don't know where this is going to end, this disaster of a presidency.   I don't think 45 wanted to be President.   I think he wanted the attention and to be able to yell and scream and blow his own horn.   The real job?   I don't think he really understood what was involved, what it meant for him to be in a position of power that's not King.   So now here he is, still doing whatever he wants, others be damned, democracy be damned.   The ties to Russia are mind blowing, the many many links to individuals and institutions that are involved with money laundering in a huge way are alarming in a way that I don't see how it can't all be tied together at some point.   

Every single day, the Republicans and 45's "people" try to excuse it all away.   It's going to come to an end.   It has to.   Our democracy cannot stand up under the blatant disregard for the rule of law, separation of powers, checks and balances, and accountability to the American public.

I just had to say something.   Facebook doesn't want to hear it and I just want to put it out there somewhere.   This is my space.   We still have freedom of speech.


Comments

Thank you ... thank you for having the courage to speak up, to speak truth - just that. If more of us do this, perhaps more ripples in that ocean will create the tide change so desperately needed..



Tabor said…
I rant continually on FB because I do not want friends that are unwilling to be my friend because of my political beliefs. These are serious times. People can be-little the U.S. split, but those who voted for this man have no excuse.
Well said, dear girl.
This N That said…
These are very scary times..Well said..worth more than 2 cents!!..Love your header..
Lynne said…
Best "two cents" worth ever Denise . .
Good for you . . .
Well said . . .
I try not to enter the discourse but oh my . . .
we must not hold back, I must not . . .
It is liking living in the midst of something about to implode . . .
any second . . .
Returning to integrity is a must . . .
Daryl said…
i think you're right, i think he really just wanted to be in the spotlight to have all the attention - look at how often he has had 'campaign rallies' since he 'won' ... i think he had no idea Russia was involved, i am NOT defending him i am just saying what i think ... he's surrounded himself with sycophants and i think a lot of them are giving him bad advice add to that his inability to understand (or even sit through) briefings is going to be his downfall .. i only hope it happens soon and doesnt involve another war
I've always loved your blog, and this post makes me love it more - I couldn't agree with you any more!!
Pepper Medley said…
Is he gone yet? Can I uncover my eyes now? Really have not slept well since election night when I had this unnerving nightmare that DT won. Still waiting for the nightmare to end.

Popular Posts